Simple, Automatic, Secure Online Backup
Why all the fuss about backup?Chances are you have a lot of important stuff on your computer like financial documents, email, digital photos, music and more. Unfortunately, computers are vulnerable to hard drive crashes, virus attacks, theft and natural disasters, which can erase everything in an instant.
Current statistics show that one in every ten hard drives fail each year. The cost of recovering a failed hard drive can exceed $7,500, and success is never guaranteed.
Note some nice features of the new software:
1. For larger clients, you can backup to a USB hard drive, get it to me and then sync after the copy is complete
Have a go at it - 30 days free, 2gb limit:
2. It uploads on changed BITS of a file, not the entire file each time
3. You can save as many revisions of a file as you need to (up to 99). And since it only does changed bits, the size does not go up hardly
4. You can limit a client's total backup size (max limit) - note: you have to have me set the limit, but still, if you have clients that
only want to pay x amount, this works out well
5. Can be run as a service (recommended) including mapping drives within the software, so no worries about the machine rebooting and someone
not logging into the machine
6. You can schedule backups to be continuous, several times a day, weekly, etc.
7. Up to 448-bit encryption (slows machine down and should only be used for the most sensitive information - even HIPAA only requires
128-bit for electronic transmissions) - yes, this solution is fully HIPAA compliant
8. Ability for the server to update client machines agent automatically (turned off by default)
9. Ability for me to restore the data to an external hard drive and send it to the location for less downtime (I would need to be supplied
with the encrypted password for this to work)
10. E-mail reports after backups, restores, etc along with the results (success, partial, failed)
Click here to download the software